Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas














































Christmas Tree Hunting!



Every year we head up to the Bear River area to but down a "Charley Brown" Christmas tree. This year it was Tamara's turn to pick the tree out. as most of you know her she has a hard time deciding on stuff, but we final got one she kind of liked. Then on the way home we spotted some deer in the back yard of a house and of course we needed to stop and take some pictures.



Setting Up the Tree!


After the lights get put on I set back and watch as Tamara tries to let the girls decorate the tree.

Here is Brindee posing for me!


Here is Paislee showing me one! And then she needed to pose for the camera...




Then Tylee wanted a chance to pose!



And last Kambree came and posed for me!
after is was all said and done it was fun and the girls had even more fun.

4 comments:

Marietti Family said...

It looks like you had a great time getting ready for Christmas. Sorry about not looking at your blog earlier. I can't believe I had the wrong blog address. I'm a douche bag. Hey, your profile says you're 6'4" and only weigh 215 with thin dark hair. Who's that plump, wavy haired, definetly more then 215 pounds man in the picture with your family. I think your wife has some explaining to do!!!!!

Russell-family said...

They say every women needs a surger daddy, I think that explaines the Plump!!!!!

If I wasn't so busy making my business grow from A to DD in a few seconds then maybe my wife wouldn't need the that Plump...

Russell-family said...

They say every women needs a surger daddy, I think that explaines the Plump!!!!!

If I wasn't so busy making my business grow from A to DD in a few seconds then maybe my wife wouldn't need the that Plump...

Shawna said...

WTH?! Why wasn't I told about this blog and then I notice you have the wrong address for my blog on your friend list. This is my correct one, make the correction please!